I competed in my first ever beach volleyball tournament this past weekend and—spoiler alert—while I may not have “won” in the traditional sense, I had an amazing time, and won in a different way.
This is what it’s all about. Not just building my best life, but actually living it.
In This Episode You'll Hear:
- Whenever you get an idea, get it out
- Don’t just build your best life, live it
- Chasing mastery (built on a foundation of proficiency)
- Change your definition of winning
- Why let others make you feel bad about yourself?
- Leaning into weaknesses
- Do what matters to you
Links & Resources For This Episode:
Join my email list
Check out the clips from the tournament!