Maestrofy your approach to assessment, and learn how to do it virtually! You asked, I listened, so here we go! Whether you've been meaning to take a Maestro course and couldn't find the time or there just wasn't one close to you, now you've got options. Here's a quick rundown of what I've got planned for you:
- Virtual Assessments and Digital Biz 101
- Overview, logistics, legalese
- The session: Before, during, and after
- Asking the right questions
- Marketing and Niching down
- Pain Science
- Pandemics and Pain
- The Pain-Time Continuum
- Assessment Time!
- My 4-Can System for identifying dysfunction
- Identifying patterns of movement
- Understanding the relationship between Mobility, Stability & Flexibility
- The PODAR system for assessing movement
- Developmental Kinesiology
- Going pro: Applying the concepts to higher patterns
Looking forward to nerding out!
Hours: 8am – 3pm PST
- $275 per attendee
- $175 for students
- You must email a copy of your academic schedule or class registration along with current academic major/area of study to email@example.com and you will be sent a special student discount code to enter when registering to receive the student rate
25% fee for registration cancellations made less than 5 days before scheduled class date.