April 11, 2020 - April 12, 2020
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Brooklyn Bodywork Collective
365 Bridge St, #4PRO
Brooklyn, New York
Maestrofy your approach to treatment! You asked, I listened, so here it is. This 2-day course is an introduction to how I assess and treat, with a heavy emphasis on the nervous system and of course, movement. Here's a quick rundown of what I've got planned for you:
- The Art of the Subjective Assessment
- Who Talks Like That?
- A practical approach to understanding pain science and the biopsychosocial model
- Putting Out Fires and Opening the Neurological Window
- The role of touch and modalities
- Are You Independent?
- Step-by-step assessments to determine the cause of movement dysfunction: mobility stability, motor control
- The Maestro's Domino Theory
- A tale of how mobility, stability, and motor control play together
- Started from the Bottom Now We Here
- A human development approach to movement
- Shooting Cannons
- A systematic approach to exercise prescription and programming
- Is this real life?
- Applying these concepts to actual patterns
- Manic Monday
- How to apply these concepts as soon as you get back to the clinic
I can't wait to meet you and nerd out!
Registrants will be assessed a $50 processing fee and refunded the remainder of their registration fee for any cancellations made 14 days before the date of the course. No refunds will be given for cancellations within 14 days of the course.
Training may be canceled if a minimum number of trainees is not reached two weeks prior to training. All registrants will receive a full refund or immediate transfer to a future training.
We do everything possible to ensure our events will go on as planned, but Mother Nature can choose to not cooperate. If it looks like a class will have to be cancelled, we will do our very best to contact you and give you as much notice as possible. With that said, please make your travel plans accordingly, knowing that we are not responsible for acts of God and cannot refund travel expenses related to cancelled/rescheduled seminars.