“It’s ok to live a life that looks different than someone else’s.”
5 years ago Steph did the thing. She left her job (which, btw, she did not hate), she and her husband sold their things, bought a truck and a fifth wheel, and took their two kids and two dogs on the road. This is a true Roger Bannister moment for ya. She did it, and you can too.
One of the biggest concerns I hear from people is that they have a family and responsibilities, and thus taking the leap is impossible. Or is it?
Tune in to the full episode to hear how Steph and her husband grabbed life by the horns and haven’t regretted it for a single minute.
In This Episode You'll Hear:
- Who is Steph Hine
- What does schooling look like for her kids while on the road
- People’s reaction to their decision to travel
- Holidays, seeing family, and taking vacation
- What tiny living is like
- The learning curve for starting this kind of life
- Steph’s experience as a travel physical therapist
- How her past actions have made it easier to take leaps today
- Using multiple resources to find your voice and create your treatment style
- Keeping in touch with patients
- Making friends while on the road
- Some insight into her kids and their experience on the road
- The types of settings that Steph has worked in
- Steph’s mindset prior to leaving her job
- Safety nets
- Research and preparation leading up to becoming a traveling PT
- Inspiring others
Links & Resources for this Episode:
FB group: Satisfying Our Wanderlust