I realized that most of the episodes on this podcast are geared towards a more entrepreneurial model, and today I wanted to offer a different perspective. The message I always want to get across is that YOU create your own best life, and that doesn’t always look like running your own business. There is always another way.
Betsy Foster helps personal trainers stay within the traditional gym model. Gyms and personal trainers aren’t going anywhere, so Betsy had the courage to ask, “how can we make it better?” Making a living as a personal trainer IS possible. Betsy wants to show you how.
In This Episode You'll Hear:
- How Betsy found personal training
- If you want to do it, just try it out
- Personal training can be more than just a job
- How a theatre background brought Betsy to movement
- Personal Trainers vs. Coaches
- Betsy’s journey in the traditional gym
- Understanding why people go to the gym
- The magic happens in the gray area
- The services Betsy provides
- Can you make a viable living as a personal trainer?
- What to look for when you apply at a gym
- The future of personal training
Links & Resources For This Episode:
Follow Betsy on Instagram: @foster_strength
Check out Betsy’s website HERE
The Coach’s Chat Podcast
Join the wait list for Betsy’s mentorship